National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie.
- Exeter Township Police Department: Antietam Swimming Pool, 905 Byram St., Exeter Township.
- Lower Heidelberg Township: from 6 to 9 p.m. behind Wilson West Middle School, 450 Faust Road, Sinking Spring. There will be fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Mohnton Borough Police Department: Mohnton Memorial Park, 202 E. Wyomissing Ave.
- Muhlenberg Township Police: Jim Dietrich Park, 4899 Stoudt’s Ferry Bridge Road. a PA National Guard CH-47 Chinook Helicopter display, a Pennsylvania State Police helicopter fly over.
- Northern Berks Police: Schuylkill Valley High School, 929 Lakeshore Drive, Leesport. This will include the Bern Township, Fleetwood, Hamburg, Northern Berks Regional and Tilden Township police departments.
- Reading Police Department and City of Reading: 400 and 500 block of Penn Street.
- Sinking Spring: Sinking Spring Playground, 200 Evans Ave.
- South Heidelberg Township Police: Richard E. Hummel South Mountain Park, 809 Hill Road, Wernersville.
- Spring Township Police Department: Lincoln Park Pool, 205 Standford Ave., Spring Township.
- West Reading Police Department: West Reading Borough Park,
- Camp Hill - 6-8 p.m. at Willow Park, sponsored by the Camp Hill Police Department.
- Carlisle and North Middleton Twp. - 6-8 p.m. at Carlisle Fairgrounds sponsored by both police departments
- East Pennsboro Twp. - 6-8 p.m. at Adam Ricci Community Park. Sponsored by the police department.
- Lemoyne - 6-8 p.m. at Memorial Park.
- Lower Allen Twp. - 6-8 p.m. at Christian Life Assembly Church, 2645 Lisburn Road, sponsored by the police department.
- New Cumberland - 6-9 p.m. on Bridge Street.
- Newville - 6-8 p.m. at the fountain on West Big Spring Avenue, sponsored by the Newville Borough Police Department.
- Shippensburg - 6-8 p.m. in the police department parking lot.
- Silver Spring Twp. - 6-9 p.m. at Stony Ridge Park,
- South Middleton Twp. - 6-8 p.m. at Spring Meadows Park.
- Upper Allen Twp. - 6-8 p.m. at Allen Distribution.
- Halifax - Pool party, 5-8 p.m. Aug. 5 at Halifax Veterans Park and Community Pool.
- Hershey - 6-8 p.m. in the first block of West Caracas Avenue adjacent to Hershey Volunteer Fire Department, sponsored by the police department.
- Highspire - 6-8 p.m. at Highspire Memorial Park, Lumber Street.
- Hummelstown - 7-9 p.m. at Hummelstown Borough Park. Sponsored by the police department.
- Lower Paxton Twp. - 5-8 p.m. at George Park, 300 Nyes Road. Participants include the police department, fire companies and EMS.
- Lower Swatara Twp. - 6-8 p.m. at the Lower Swatara Fire Department, 1350 Fulling Mill Road.
- South Hanover Twp. - 6-8 p.m. at Patriot Park, 161 Patriot Way, with East and West Hanover townships.
- Susquehanna Twp. - 6-8 p.m. at Susquehanna Twp. High School, sponsored by the police department. A Pennsylvania National Guard helicopter will be there. A police department drone demonstration will start at 6:30 p.m. followed by a K9 demonstration at 7 p.m. the police K9, Auggie, will be in attendance. Police, fire and EMS will be there along with their equipment. Some other township organizations and businesses also are participating.
Swatara Twp. - 6-8:30 p.m. at Vanatta Park behind 7-Eleven on Derry Street, sponsored by the township police department.
- Christiana Borough Front of borough hall, 10 W. Slokom Ave., Christiana.
- Columbia Borough Glatfelter Memorial Field, 1249 Lancaster Ave., Columbia.
- Conestoga Conestoga Area Community Pool, 49 Kendig Road, Conestoga Township.
- East Cocalico Twp. Reamstown Memorial Park, 23 E. Church St., East Cocalico Township.
- East Hempfield Twp. Amos Herr Dream Park, 1700 Nissley Road, Landisville.
- East Lampeter Twp. The Shops at Rockvale, 35 S. Willowdale Drive, East Lampeter Township.
- East Petersburg Borough East Petersburg Community Pool, 2575 Graystone Road, East Petersburg.
- Lancaster city: Lancaster Barnstormers will host a ballgame to honor the police and fire departments along with vendors.
- More info: lancasterbarnstormers.com/stadium-events/national-night-out.
- Boys & Girls Club, The Mix and CACC team-up
- 300 Block of Dauphin Street (between South Duke and Rockland).
- J.P. McCaskey High School
- Victory Field, J.P. McCaskey High School, 445 N. Reservoir St.
- Lancaster Township
- J. Robert Eckenrode Hamilton Park, Maple Avenue.
- Palmyra and South Londonderry Twp. - 5-8 p.m. at Palmyra Middle School, Buck Swank Stadium.
- Fairview Twp. - 5-8 p.m. at Roof Park, 599 Lewisberry Road.
- Newberry Twp. - 6-9 p.m. at BAPS Motor Speedway, 690 York Road, York Haven,
- York - 5-8 p.m. York police and command staff will visit block parties throughout the city