Now that it’s summer, lots of Americans will be seeking some fun and entertainment at various theme parks across the country. But which ones are worth making an extra trip to visit?
- Well, “USA Today” asked readers to vote on their Favorite Amusement Parks, and with over 400 parks and attractions across the country there were a lot to choose from.
- Topping the list is SeaWorld Orlando, in Orlando Florida, which is not only the most famous marine zoological park, but it contains plenty of thrill rides, and even features Sesame Street, which allows visitors to say high to their favorite Muppet friends.
Reader’s Choice Top 10 Amusement Parks
- SeaWorld Orlando - Orlando Florida
- Silver Dollar City - Branson, Missouri
- Kings Island - Mason, Ohio
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg - Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Dollywood - Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
- Busch Gardens Tampa - Tampa, Florida
- Cedar Point - Sandusky, Ohio.
- Hersheypark - Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Magic Kingdom - Orlando, Florida
- Knott's Berry Farm - Buena Park, California
Are you a huge Hersheypark fan? Take a trip through the past with these FIVE RIDES YOU CAN'T FIND AT HERSHEYPARK ANYMORE! Which ones have you ridden on?