If there's one thing we all have in common...it's that we like to save money! (I mean who wants to pay full price for something). If you're obsessed with Target like we are, here are some insider tips from allthingstarget.com, which is a blog about Target's discounts and sales.
Apparently, Target follows a markdown schedule and each department’s clearance items are discounted on a specific day. Who knew?
- Monday —Electronics, accessories, kids clothing, books, baby and stationery
- Tuesday —Women's clothing, pet items, and food
- Wednesday —Men's clothing, health and beauty, diapers, lawn and garden items, and furniture
- Thursday —Housewares, lingerie, shoes, toys, sporting goods, decor, and luggage
- Friday —Auto, cosmetics, hardware, and jewelry
They do say the schedule can vary a little from store to store, but typically these are the days certain things get marked down. .