Guy Gets Electrocuted by iPhone Charger in Bed!

 

This is why you should never lay your iPhone in the bed with you while it's charging!!


A guy in Huntsville, Alabama is recovering from second and third degree burns after the dog tags he had hanging around his neck sparked a fire with his iPhone charger! Check out the links below to see how this happened.

Not the first time we're hearing about an iPhone charger starting a fire. Remember what happened to a man about a year ago? Check out that video above. 

 
 
Damian Rhodes

Damian Rhodes

Want to know more about Damian Rhodes? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on FM97 WLAN! Read more

title

Content Goes Here